Meet our Southern Blue Barn
Meet our newly renovated, absolutely gorgeous Southern Blue Barn!
This space was once known as the Antique Barn because of all of the antiques housed on the second floor. Although the barn has gotten a top to bottom makeover that includes a fresh coat of white paint, grey trim, and crystal chandeliers, the antiques are still available, if you can't live without them (just ask us)!
We hosted this styled inspiration shoot to show off all the changes to The Southern Blue Barn.
While also working with some of our all-time favorite wedding vendors in the Dade City, Tampa and surrounding areas. We're thrilled with how it turned out!
When selecting the Southern Blue Barn for your big day, you are provided usage of your chosen ceremony site, the reception venue for five hours on the day of the event AND use of the Bridal suite all day for hair and makeup (starting at 9am) & Grooms suite (2 hours prior to event) .
In addition, we provide:
- Guest tables and white garden chairs
- Bar staff for up to 100 guests *additional bar staff at $90 per bartender
- Poly solid linens in 53 different colors (up to 100 guests) *upgraded linens at an additional price
- Access to a variety of in-house decor items such as; accent doors for ceremony, barrels, accent tables, signage, tree and gazebo décor for ceremonies, shepherd hooks, table décor/ centerpieces and much more (like the original antiques we mentioned)
- 3 Wooden rocking chairs, 2 wooden benches and 4 antique wine barrels
- Indoor and Outdoor market lights
- Valet Parking – for the duration of the event (up to 100 guests)
- Built-in Rustic Bar
- Two restrooms (One stall per restroom, One restroom handicap accessible)
- Use of the property for Engagement/Anniversary photos (scheduled based off of events and availability)
- Central air and heat - this is one of the recent additions, and can we just say Hallelujah?!
- Access time must be scheduled to setup and breakdown decor, dependent on scheduled events and availability.
- Use of Ceremony site for Rehearsal (time based on scheduled events and availability)
- Use of bonfire (weather permitting) *does not include smores
- All set up and break down of chairs, tables, linens and Stonebridge décor will be done by staff.
We're also in the process of expanding the space so that we can accommodate more than 100 guests indoors!
You can find more information about The Southern Blue Barn on our wedding venues page here.
Tampa Area Wedding Vendors
Planner and Design Concept: Blue Skies Weddings and Events | Southern Blue Barn Floral: 2 Birds Events | Southern Blue Barn Wedding Gown: All Bride’s To Be | Wedding Invitations: Citrus Press | Linens: Connie Duglin | Custom Stone Fireplace: Downhome Wood Signs and Designs | Photographer: Lifelong Photography Studios Studio | Barn Drapery: On The Move Productions
| Tux Apparel: Sacino’s Formal Wear | Hair and Makeup: Something Blue Beauty
China, Chargers, Flatware, Glassware and Cross-backs Chairs: Southern Chairs | Bar Service: The Hub Tap | Better Together Signage: Z Create Design